As per Feng Shui different animal symbols represent energies and help attract good luck and fortune. The kind of energy luck depends on the qualities of the animal. Also the placement of these animal symbols is of great importance for getting desired results.
The Feng Shui Elephant embodies strength, dignity, virility, fertility, prudence, wisdom and intelligence – all qualities of a capable leader. It enables promotional opportunities, all the way to the top & provides stability as well as power when you reach there. At the same time, your relationships with those you work with will also improve. You will gain support & help from subordinates & colleagues. This Icon is perfect for career-minded men and women, who are climbing the career ladder, in the management level & vying for the higher & more important positions in corporate world.
In Feng Shui elephants having trunks facing upwards represents prosperity, good luck, and success. The placement of elephant depends on the effects desired. The different uses are:
- Bringing good luck & prosperity at home— Place it near the front entrance facing inward to attract good luck and blessings in the home.
2. For Protection— Place it diagonally opposite the main entrance facing outward to prevent the loss of chi energy and protect the home.
- Promote love and faithfulness– Place it in the bedroom to promote love and faithfulness between a couple.
- Fertility– Place the elephant beside the bed to welcome in “infant” energy.
- Knowledge and academic success– The elephant represents knowledge and academic excellent. Place it in your child’s bedroom preferably on the study table.
- Career area/ work– To energize the career area, place an elephant near the door to symbolize wisdom and power.
- Management– Place the elephant on the work desk facing towards the entrance of your office to symbolize intelligent leadership, calmness and calculated decision making attitude.