The ancient philosophical system of Fengshui is considered sacred by the followers of Buddhism from all around the world. While different Fengshui elements are known to have positive effects on different aspects of a person’s life, the basic purpose of any of these cures is to bring peace to a place. One of such peaceful elements is a Fengshui Mani Cylinder. It is said that using this brings peace into a person’s life.
According to Tibetan culture, a Mani Cylinder is a rolling prayer drum, which is also popularly known as a Tibetan prayer wheel. Mani cylinders have originated a long time back. Folklore says that they were first used by Buddhist scholar and philosopher, Nagarjuna. When Nagarjuna was upset by the pain of people around him, he decided to do something for them. He then came up with the idea of these cylindrical wheels that were inscribed with Sanskrit mantras, particularly Om Mani Padme Hum. It is said that spinning a Mani Cylinder has the same effect as orally reciting the prayers.
Significance of Fengshui Mani Cylinder:
- Since a Fengshui Mani Cylinder is actually a Tibetan prayer wheel at heart, it primarily optimizes the coming of peace and happiness for its user.
- A Fengshui follower can easily place a Mani Cylinder in his house to bring peace and harmony into his life. These cylinders are available in various sizes to suit the likes of every user. Plus, it can easily be incorporated in the interior decoration of a place.
- A Mani Cylinder should be ideally placed in the central area of a house where it is easily visible by all the members of the family.
- Fensghui experts suggest placing this Fengshui cure around the entry of a place has a positive effect on the visitors too.
- It is said that families going through a troubled phase should take the help of a Mani Cylinder to promote harmony.
- The Tibetan monasteries have bigger versions of Mani Cylinders but Fengshui followers also swear by miniature and portable versions of such wheels. One such form is that of a Fengshui Mani Cylinder Keychain. As the name suggests, this beautiful piece is one of the easiest forms of bringing peace into a person’s life.
- Apart from all the above benefits, a Fengshui Mani Cylinder is also a great gift idea for loved ones. A Fengshui believer will be delighted to receive such a beautiful charm as a gift.
Using a Fengshui Mani Cylinder is a great way to incorporate the positive energies of a Tibetan prayer wheel in one’s day to day life. That’s why, it is one of the most popular elements that is loved by so many people all around the world.