People in India are ardent followers of Vedic astrology. As per the guidelines of this ancient form of astrology, the nine planets or grahas are the primary rulers of a person’s destiny. Theposition of these nine planets, namely Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Sun, Moon, Rahu, and Ketu, are what primarily influences a person’s life during various stages of his lifetime. While each of these planets have certain beneficial effects, their malefic effects are what trouble people the most. Hence, Vedic experts recommend using a Shree Navgraha Yantra to nullify the harmful effects of the planets.
Ideally, the Navgraha Yantra is a square-shaped piece made of Panchadhatu, or a mixture of five metals. Since it is a combined device for all the nine planets, the yantra is divided into nine squares, each representing one planet. Hence, the yantra proves to be fruitful in lessening the harmful effects of the nine planets in an overall way.
Benefits Of Shree Navgraha Yantra:
- The primary purpose of using Shree Navgraha Yantra is to negate the adverse effects of any of the nine planets. If a person has this Yantra in his surroundings for a prolonged period of time, he is said to observe positive changes in his life.
- A Shree Navgraha Yantra is also used to increase the positive effects of the nine grahas. Sometimes, the beneficial effects of the planets require a source of external enhancement to show results. This Vedic cure is the perfect example of such a source.
- The ideal place of keeping a Shree Navgraha Yantra inside a house is the place of worship. The puja area of a place enhances the effects of the yantra and leads to better and faster results.
- Apart from the puja room, this yantra can also be placed inside a house. But the best results can be seen only when it is kept in the central area, where all the family members can view it easily.
- A Shree Navgraha Yantra is especially recommended for people whose birth charts indicate negative positioning of the nine planets, because of which they have had to suffer in their personal and professional lives.
- Nowadays, a Shree Navgraha Yantra is also available in the form of a wall hanging. This allows a person to easily hang this Vedic cure in the central area of a house and reap its good benefits.
- A good thing about this wall hanging is that it can also be easily hung inside a car to maintain its spiritual aura even while travelling. The powerful yantra protects the passengers during the entire journey.
It has been observed that the lifelong worship of a Shree Navgraha Yantra maximizes the positive influences of the nine planets greatly.