- As per Buddhism, the reciting of mantra OM MANI PADME HUM helps to purify negative karma. so it is said to a very powerful mantra in Tibetan Buddhism.
- This Tibetan Pendant Necklace is inscribed with auspicious symbols, invocations, prayers, and mantras and is believed to generate natural positive energy while moving in the wind.
- Om Mani Padme Hum Mantra Pendant Necklace made from quality plastic and black thread. As per belief, the Om Mani Padme Hum Or (Hung) Mantra is believed to remove negative emotions.
- It is said that who recites this mantra with compassion – devas or humans – will receive these virtues.
- As per Buddhism, the mantra has the power to heal many diseases and to protect from any harms Dharma and gives benefits for your life.
1.You will always have wealth, the means of living.
- You will always be protected and served by others.
- Your wealth will not be stolen or taken away by others.
- Whatever you wish will succeed.
- The Meaning Of Om Mani Padme Hum or Hung –
- It is very good to recite the mantra OM MANI PADME HUM, the first, OM is composed of three letters, A, U, M. symbolizes the practitioner’s impure body, speech and mind; they also symbolise the pure exalted body, speech and mind of a Buddha.
- MANI meaning jewel, symbolises the factors of method, the kind intention to become enlightened, compassion and love. Just as a jewel is capable of removing poverty
- The two syllables, PADME, meaning lotus, symbolizes wisdom. Just as a lotus grows from mud but is not spoiled by the faults of mud, so wisdom is capable of putting you in a situation of non-contradiction whereas there would be contradiction if you did not have wisdom.
There is wisdom realising impermanence.
- the final syllable HUM or HUNG, which indicates indivisibility. According to the sutra system, this indivisibility of method and wisdom refers to wisdom affected by method and method affected by wisdom.
- Thus the six syllables, OM MANI PADME HUM, mean that in dependence on the practice of a path that is an indivisible union of method and wisdom, you can transform your impure body, speech and mind into the pure exalted body, speech and mind of a Buddha.
- It is said that you should not seek for Buddhahood outside of yourself; the substances for the achievement of Buddhahood are within. As Maitreya says in his Sublime Continuum of the Great Vehicle (Uttaratantra), all beings naturally have the Buddha nature in their own continuum. We have within us the seed of purity, the essence of a One Gone thus (Tathagatabarbha) that is to be transformed and fully developed into Buddhahood.