As the name suggests its Sri Yantra, mounted at the back of tortoise upwards and with Nag devta is also significant because in Hindu mythology, it is believed that the tortoise lifted the weight of the earth on its back. The tortoise is particularly relevant as it is a very powerful, protected being that can live in either water or land. It is also non-violent and Nature has provided it with a strong cover or jacket to protect it from danger.
As tortoise is gifted with long life therefore in Vastu Shastra and in Feng Shui it gives Long Life. As in Puranas, Lord Vishnu took the form of tortoise to uphold the earth and its beings during the Sagar Manthan; Lord Vishnu’s Tortoise is second avatar and is called as Kurma avatar. Tortoise works as an aid to Vastu correction as it has tremendous power to balance and harmonize the environment around us.
Uses of Shree Yantra with Tortoise and Naag Devta :
- Divya Mantra Brass Shree Yantra with Tortoise and Naag Devta.
- It is believed to remove the malefic effects of planets, and increase the flow of positive influences.
- As per belief, this yantra is used for vastu dosha remedy.
- Can be placed in your puja room or office.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Sriyantra is One of the most auspicious, important and powerful Yantra. Its archetypal form is a ladder of spiritual ascent for the seeker. Viewed from the center outwards, the Shree Yantra is a diagram of the Hindu vision of the evolution of the cosmos. Through devotion and faith, the Shree Yantra blesses the worshipper with peace, happiness, popularity, power, authority, wealth, prosperity & success. The Snake which is a symbol of passion, romance and beauty, is the sixth animal in the Chinese horoscope cycle. It also means your current wealth and fortune is protected from unforeseen circumstances or safeguarded from people who want a piece of it.
Benefits Of Shree Yantra :
There are a number of benefits associated with Shree Yantra. Some of them are:
- It helps in attaining fortune, wealth and overall prosperity in one’s life.
- It brings name, fame and good luck to the family or organization, company which possesses this incredible Vedic instrument.
- It drives an individual on success path and clears the obstacles.
- It also gives mental peace and stability.
- It helps in growing the spiritual self by helping the individual to get rid of all the impurities and attain a pure state of mind.
- Shree Yantra has the great potential to liberate an individual from the cycle of birth and death.