The Swastik is one among the essential sign of Hindu religion. There is no such celebration or puja that is completed while not creating the Swastik sign. The symbol is associated to welfare, good luck still as favorableness. According to Vedas and scriptures, largely Lord Ganesha is projected in Swastik. The lord Ganesha is placed in the middle of the Swastik and also it is portrayed with four bindis that are put with vermillion. The word Swastik is especially product of 2 words ‘Su’ and ‘Asti’ which suggests auspicious and to be severally. The symbol of Swastik is not only famous in Indian culture but also possesses the same importance in other countries as well.
The Swastik sign includes four criss- crossed arms. The arms actually represent the four directions –north, south, east and west. Also, the four arms represent the basic desire in every human being that is – Dharma (order), Artha (money), Kama (lust) and Moksha (salvation). The interpretation is different in different place.
The lord Ganesha is that the God of success and good luck. It is vital that you simply place the swastika within the right place of your home. It is suggested to position the Swastik on the northeast aspect of the puja area in your house. Also, you’ll be able to suspend it on the doorway of your area. Moreover, it is also important that you simply favor to obtain lord Ganesha with a trunk that’s inclined to the left aspect. several Vastu consultants conjointly suggested keeping such Sawastiks in order that the spirit can’t ready to enter the house.
Benefits Of Swastik Ganesha :
- Swastik is the symbol of wealth, prosperity, and auspiciousness. It is also considered to be the symbol where Lord Ganesha stays. It has to be placed in such a place where the other deities reside.
- Swastik is the symbol of good –luck it is believed that keeping this in home destroys the negative energies surrounding us. Even the Vastu experts considered the same.
- Swastik sign is also associated with Sun. The right side of the Swastik sign symbolizes the revolution of the Sun that starts from North, turns to the east and then south and finally reaches the Southern direction.
- It is believed that due to Surya the life exists and because of that, the symbol has importance in our daily life. Not only during puja but also at the time of marriage the symbol is considered to be auspicious.
- Swastik is believed to be a symbol of Lord Ganesha. therefore, people suffering from any kind of Vastu Dosha should place a swastik too at home.