In Hinduism, Om is a Hindu sacred sound that is considered the greatest of all mantras. The symbol Om is composed of the three sounds a-u-m and the symbol’s threefold nature is central to its meaning. It represent several important triangles Of Om.
- The three worlds – earth, atmosphere, and heaven
- The three major Hindu gods – Brahma, Vishnu, and Siva
- The three sacred Vedic scriptures – Rg, Yajur, and Sama
Benefits Of Hindu Symbol Om for Good Luck, Fortune and Meditation
- The Om symbol is traced on child’s tongue.When a child is born, he is fed honey, and this symbolic gesture blesses the child and grants him a bright future.
- During the Upanayan Sanskaram of a child, his head is shaved. Om is then written on his scalp to signify the presence of Om in the central chakra of his being.
- Hindu Symbol Om is an internationally accepted holy symbol. Not just Indians but believers all around the world trace the Om symbol on their bodies. It is said that this enhances one’s aura.
- In Every Hindu’s home has there is at least one picture of Om in the house.
- Om symbol is placed at the entrance door of the house, pooja room.
- Place Hindu Symbol Om in business,office ,factory to keep away ill fate and fill your lives with happiness.
- Place the Om symbol on financial papers for good luck.
- The Om symbol is also popular in jewellery and is seen frequently on rings and pendants.
- Listening to a recording of Aum chants, or chanting Aum in the morning can give you a positive attitude for the rest of the day.
- Put up an image of Om on the eastern wall of your home to invite positive energy and calmness into your home.
- Whenever you are free, You can say Om just to energize your atmosphere.
- Chant Om before performing any prayers.
- Om symbol is use for Meditation
- Chant Om before going to bed.
The symbol OM represents oneness with the Supreme and helps in spiritual attainment.