Chinese Health Iron Balls have long been famed as one of the “three treasures” of Baoding, China. Also known as the ‘Baoding Balls’, iron balls have been used by both the emperors and ordinary people. These are a pair of gorgeous Chinese Health Iron Balls decorated with symbols of Yin Yang. Exercise with them in your palm and these balls will produce therapeutic chimes to soothe the mind and spirit. Exercising with Chinese health balls is intended to restore energy and blood flow to the brain, muscle, and bones, and as a result, improve overall health and ultimately prolong life.
Chinese Health Iron Balls are usually used for exercise and meditation, but are also good when employed for medical reasons. To use them for exercise, place two health balls within your palm then rotate them clockwise and counterclockwise. Gravity will help you keep on controlling the balls. There are many exercises possible.
Benefits of Chinese Health Balls:
- Chinese medical theory claims that by using the Yin Yang Health Balls, the various acupuncture points in the palm will be stimulated, which in turn enhances the flow of energy of chi throughout the entire body. It is believed that by exercising daily with the Chinese Health Balls can assist with healing.
- The purpose of exercising with Chinese health balls is to obtain and maintain a state of optimum health through the stimulation of acupuncture or reflex points in the body.
- When force of the flow of health balls throughout the body, it promotes healing and rejuvenation, helps prevent heart and lung disease, strengthens the cardiovascular system, makes the body resistant to injury, cures insomnia and promotes clarity as well as concentration and memory.
- The heat that is released from the Feng Shui balls promotes circulation and has a calming effect on the nervous system.
- Feng Shui Health balls are easy to use, though they might seem a bit awkward at first.