The traditional use of wind chimes was to fend off animals but nowadays they are used as soothing musical tools and as a good luck charm. The vibrations and soft musical notes of wind chimes helps to relax, soothe your nerves and remove stress. This soothing tinkling sound of the wind chimes helps to connect with the inner soul to find peace. In Feng Shui, the sound of wind chime is used to cure mental stress and is believed to help in restoring the soul. Metal wind chimes should be placed in North, Northwest or West side of the house whereas the wooden wind chimes should be placed in South, Southeast and East side. Trishakti Yantra is a powerful Vastu correction remedy. This Trishakti Yantra has Swastik, Om & Trishul for propitiousness, peace and success. A collector’s item and a unique gift item for those whom you care for.
Trishula is one of the weapon of Lord Shiva. As per Hindu mythology, it is said that the Trishakti Trishul Yantra which has Hindu symbols of Om and Swastik in Trishul is wielded by Lord Shiva. As like Lord Shiva, other deities Lord Ganesha and Goddess Durga also hold Trishula as a weapon with other weapons. Windchimes play a very important role in the ancient philosophical system of Fengshui. It is said that their tinkling sound has the power of soothing the soul of a person. But out of all the various types of windchimes, the Om Vastu Rudraksha WindChime is of special mention. This windchime, which effortlessly incorporates Om, Rudraksha, and the positivity of a windchime, is a must-have for every Fengshui believer.
Placement Of Feng Shui Om Rudraksh Wind Chimes and Trishakti Yantra Hanging
- Place this hanging can also be used in the office or it can be kept in the purse, briefcase etc with very good result.
- Place Feng Shui Om Rudraksh Wind Chimes and Trishakti Yantra Hanging at worship place or at the top of main door.
- Place this symbol on both sides of your main door, on the outer side as a protection for your house.
- Carry this Feng Shui Om Rudraksh Wind Chimes and Trishakti Yantra Hanging for personal protection and good luck.
- If all these three signs are displayed together on the outside of main door, it is supposed to be very lucky and also protects the people living inside the house from all types of evil eyes.