Shri Ganapathi or Lord Ganesha is the foremost God who is worshipped first in all auspicious occasions. Powerful to remove all obstacles and source of eternal wisdom and knowledge, Ganesha worshippers find happiness and prosperity. It is a divine showpiece that can adorn your puja room or any wall of your home. The exquisite finish, intricate designs proclaim real class. This Ganesha wall Decorative from Aaradhi collection by Divya Mantra looks divine and can become a part of any wall be it your living room, puja room or even your entrance hall. Bring home this wall art today and bring good luck and prosperity.
In China and Japan Rooster is very popular and is believed that the Rooster spirit chases away the evil. It is the assigned as the mascot for civil responsibility, courage, confidence, kindness, and marital fidelity by the Chinese and is considered as the symbol of constancy and punctuality. Feug Shui Practioners used to paint a Rooster on their house to protect it from fire and demons and is considered as the lucky emblem.
We live in a society where our success creates many secret haters. We never know who our well wishers are and who are hoping for our defeat and failure. By placing a well designed Feng Shui Rooster in your home or work place we can avoid the threat from our competitors, will not be affected because of the dirty politics played by others and most importantly we save ourselves from backstabbing and jealousy. A rooster stands firm and tall with confidence and its tail reflects masculinity.
Placement Of Feng Shui Rooster
- If the Feng Shui Rooster is placed in the business place then it should be facing the main entrance of the office so that the evil energies will not enter the shop and it will keep away the competitors.
- By placing it in the living room of the house helps for the peace among the people in the house and keeps them away from negative energies.
- If the children are suffering from parasitic worms of the stomach then place it in their bedroom because it is the only animal with an ability to eat a centipede.
- The rooster should be placed facing the entrance door of business to ward off evil energies and keeping competitors away.
- For fame and good luck the rooster should be placed on the south corner of the living room.
When a Rooster is placed in a house the mind, body, and spirit of the people around it can be improved to a greater extent and it brings in good luck and fame. Placing a Rooster in your home doesn’t allow the third parties to interfere in your relations.
This Evil Eye protection with the traditional good fortune symbol horse is a feng shui and ancient cure for warding off the evil eye. Used as a hanging on wall or in vehicles, it is believed to provide protection against evil influences.
The religious handcrafted shubh labh in Elephant shaped door hanging is made from wood and fabric colors. It has hanging clip provided on the back of elephant so its easy to hang it on wall or temple. It can be a religious gifts for your dear ones.
Key Features –
· This combo pack includes: (1) Divya Mantra Evil Eye With 5 Elephants Wall Decorative – 6.5 x 19.5 cm and (2) Elephant shaped Shubh Labh Hanging – 10.5 x 8.5 cm.
· Elephant shubh labh door hanging made from wood and fabric colors.
· It has hanging clip provided on the back of elephant so its easy to hang it on wall or temple. It can be a religious good luck gifts for your dear ones.
· Feng Shui Evil Eye Hanging made from polyresin and glass. s per feng shui, this blue evil eye with horse shoe is ancient cure for warding off the evil eye.
· Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Chinese Health Iron Balls have long been famed as one of the “three treasures” of Baoding, China. Also known as the ‘Baoding Balls’, iron balls have been used by both the emperors and ordinary people. These are a pair of gorgeous Chinese Health Iron Balls decorated with symbols of Yin Yang. Exercise with them in your palm and these balls will produce therapeutic chimes to soothe the mind and spirit. Exercising with Chinese health balls is intended to restore energy and blood flow to the brain, muscle, and bones, and as a result, improve overall health and ultimately prolong life.
Chinese Health Iron Balls are usually used for exercise and meditation, but are also good when employed for medical reasons. To use them for exercise, place two health balls within your palm then rotate them clockwise and counterclockwise. Gravity will help you keep on controlling the balls. There are many exercises possible.
Benefits of Chinese Health Balls:
- Chinese medical theory claims that by using the Yin Yang Health Balls, the various acupuncture points in the palm will be stimulated, which in turn enhances the flow of energy of chi throughout the entire body. It is believed that by exercising daily with the Chinese Health Balls can assist with healing.
- The purpose of exercising with Chinese health balls is to obtain and maintain a state of optimum health through the stimulation of acupuncture or reflex points in the body.
- When force of the flow of health balls throughout the body, it promotes healing and rejuvenation, helps prevent heart and lung disease, strengthens the cardiovascular system, makes the body resistant to injury, cures insomnia and promotes clarity as well as concentration and memory.
- The heat that is released from the Feng Shui balls promotes circulation and has a calming effect on the nervous system.
- Feng Shui Health balls are easy to use, though they might seem a bit awkward at first.
Pujas and rituals are an integral part of every Hindu family. It’s almost every week that a deity is prayed in the religion. Also, the Hindus follow their religion like all other communities, very strictly and with great pomp and purity. Hinduism, which is considered as the oldest of all religions have always been well accepted and practiced in India.
Over the years, the Hindus of the society have been able to keep on with the beliefs and the rituals that have been followed since the early days. One of the most significant and important thing in any religious ritual is the copper bowl. The bowls are used for various needs in the religious festivals. Right from serving the offering to the deities, to using them to carry Ganga water, they are widely used.
Here are some of the reasons on why Copper is preferred in the religious activities. These facts might surely get you by surprise!
Copper metals are widely used in the religious customs of the Hindus, as copper is a single metal and unlike most others, it is not an alloy. It is believed from ancient times, that the metals that are not pure or are alloys, must not be used in case of the religious and the ritual offerings. Thus, this is one of the most fundamental reasons on why Copper is used for the religious offering and rituals for the Hindus.
Apart from Copper, there are other pure metals like gold and silver which can be used, but they are costlier than copper and hence, people love to have their offerings done in the copper utensils, which are way in their reach and is also as per the need of the custom.
Apart from the religious beliefs and the conventions, science too has its own role to play it is said that copper utensils help in improving the immunity system and also help in blood circulation.
These are some of the reasons for which the copper utensils are used in the religious customs and festivals of the Hindus.
The owl is a symbol of the wisdom, knowledge and the dispersing of the ignorance darkness. It’s used for the learning activation and the scientific employee capability increasing. It’s help the owner to provide the future and to see everything in the other people eyes. The most of the people investigating the Feng Shui mystic, thinks that the Owl creates “an wealth energy field”, which the owner is feeling the internal comfort inside and can successfully developed in the selected direction.
Owls have been feared and venerated, despised and admired, considered wise and foolish, associated with witchcraft, the weather, birth and death. Few other creatures have so many contradictory beliefs about them.
Placement Of Feng Shui Colourful Owl:
- Place the owl exactly where you want increased money circulation, you need to check the Bagua chart for your blueprints and get the exact positioning of your entrance doors.
- Place feng shui owl on your cash register, near your accounting books or on your desk. Put it in your waiting room to attract clients.
- Place your owl anywhere in your particular space where you want to create positive energy, protection from evil, an increase in wisdom, luck and money circulation.
- Your owl can be placed in any area of the home based on the traditional Feng Shui home floor plan or Bagua as it is typically called.
- Place owl in the family as a strong protector against harm and evil spirits.
- Placed owl in home to bring the good luck and prosperity in your hone
- Owl immediately attract tons of money circulation and increased wealth to itself!
The owl is a very powerful symbol of the richness. He advantages the personal growth, so important as the financial prosperity, encourage the mental capacities, help the knowledge accumulation. It’s an perfect gift for the people of the sciences, students and the big company managers. Put the owl in the center of the Career section or in the Child section. It’s nice to have this figure on the working place, if your work is very responsible and intensive. It’s very good for the children if it’s installed on the school desk.
Lord Shiva is considered one of the principle Gods of Hinduism. It is also believed that Shiva is the “destroyer and transformer.” A Shivling is also called the Shivam. The Shivam or the Shivling is seen as the symbol of the energy and potential of Shiva himself. To describe the shape of the exact structure of a Shivling, it can be said, that it is a column like or oval shaped structure, mostly made of metal, stone or clay.
Shivling is one of the most significant things that one can always carry with themselves. At times, it is highly recommended that a person uses the Shivling to help please one of the principle gods of the Hindu mythologies. There are various reasons why the Shivling holds a special role in each and everyone’s life.
The significance of the Shivling:
- The Shivling is believed to be the form of Shiva, which means that playing the Shivling is equivalent to praying to the almighty himself. The devotees of Baba Bholenath, another name for Lord Shiv, have from time immemorial been offering their prayers to the Shivling.
- The Shivling is believed to provide the true followers and devotees with all their desires. Lord Bholenath is believed to be very kind on those who happens to be his loyal devotees.
- Carrying a symbol of the Shivling, like a bracelet or a pendant, while one is moving out of the house is good, as it is believed that Lord Shiva would then protect the person from any mishap.
- Always keeping a Shivling in body contact would help one stay away from ill health and all other such negative aspects of life.
These are some of the most important and significance of the Shivling. The Shivling is one of the most effective mythological jewelry that you can wear to keep yourself safe and secure.
Hanuman has been one of the most prominent figures in the religious history of the Hindus. His mention has been found in some of the holiest books of the religion. He is prayed as one of the lords. Lord Hanuman was largely known as one of the most trusted associates of Lord Ram, who went on to fight against the evil Ravan to free his wife, Sita. Apart from this, the mighty Lord is also known for his inhumane abilities like flying and changing size. He is also known for his strength. Various stories of the execution of his strength are well noted in some of the historic religious books.
Hanuman is for all the good reasons, worshiped by many of the Hindus. One of the most predominant way in which Lord Hanuman is called upon by His disciples each day, it by the Hanuman Chalisa. The Hanuman Chalisa is a religious hymn by Tulsi Das, which is dedicated to Bajrang Bali(another predominant name of Lord Hanuman) . While there are many beliefs about the same, we would be pointing down some of the most well-known beliefs below.
- It is believed by many followers of Hinduism that the repeated chants of this particular hymn will help them stay away from the evil spirits and will also help them protect themselves against all evil influences.
- A Hanuman Chalisa in the written form, if carried along while traveling is considered to protect the person against any ill fate and to help them stay safe on the road and avoid any unwanted or undesirable mishap.
- It is believed that by reciting the Hanuman Chalisa, one can please Lord Shani, as it is believed that Lord Shani would never harm a true devotee of Bajrang Bali.
- Couples, who are about to get married are advised to recite the hymn around 100 times a day, so as to make sure that they have a happy and peaceful married life.
These are some of the many benefits that one has from the recitation of the Hanuman Chalisa hymn. Well, the Hanuman Chalisa is one of the most powerful and prominent aspects of Hinduism, as it not only pleases one deity, but as many as three deities can be pleased with the same.
Sampurna Vastudosh Nivaran Yantra. Sri Sampurn Vastu Dosh Nivaran Mahayantra is a powerful yantra to combat the harmful effects arising due to defects in vastu of any building . Sometimes one single Yantra is not effective because of the complication of the problem and in such a situation, a specific set of Yantras is used for the solution. A Yantra having these sets is known as a Siddha Sampurna Vastu Dosha Nivaran Yantra that is a complete Yantra.
Vastu Shastra is a science which help us to achieve material prosperity, mental peace, happiness & harmony at home & work place by creating a balance between all the five elements Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Space. Hence whenever there is a imbalance of these elements in the place where we live or work, it exerts a negative effect on our body, mind and soul which manifests in the form of diseases, obstuctions, dissatisfactions as well as difficulty in our growth.
In today’s modern age it is not always possible to rectify vastu doshas by doing structural changes due to reasons beyond our control. In such a scenario, it is very helpful if we install a Sampurn Vastu Dosha Nivaran yantra in our house, office, factory or any other workplace where a vastu dosha exists and we are unable to rectify the same by doing structural changes. It has 13 yantras in it . A Big sized main Yantra is placed in the middle and 12 other supportive Yantras of smaller sized are placed around the main Yantra.All these yantras help in maintaining the balance & harmony in external and internal vaastu of our home, office, factory etc.& thus makes our life more happier.
Benefits Of Siddha Sampurna Vastu Dosha Nivaran Yantram
- Vastu Dosh Nivaran Yantra carries all the positive reflection towards home or office and takes everything towards growth.
- Placing Vastu Yantra at home or office would explore new directions and would open doors which got closed before and will take the person towards good heights.
- If there is a imbalance between these 5 elements, then a Vastu Dosha yantra develops in that dwelling and any person residing in it or working in it has to suffer the negative effects of such a Vastu fault.
- Vastu Dosha Nivaran Yantra removes negative energies or ill effects resulting from inauspicious location or direction of Rooms, Homes & Buildings by generating positive and beneficial energy.
In Hinduism, Om is a Hindu sacred sound that is considered the greatest of all mantras. The symbol Om is composed of the three sounds a-u-m and the symbol’s threefold nature is central to its meaning. It represent several important triangles Of Om.
- The three worlds – earth, atmosphere, and heaven
- The three major Hindu gods – Brahma, Vishnu, and Siva
- The three sacred Vedic scriptures – Rg, Yajur, and Sama
Benefits Of Hindu Symbol Om for Good Luck, Fortune and Meditation
- The Om symbol is traced on child’s tongue.When a child is born, he is fed honey, and this symbolic gesture blesses the child and grants him a bright future.
- During the Upanayan Sanskaram of a child, his head is shaved. Om is then written on his scalp to signify the presence of Om in the central chakra of his being.
- Hindu Symbol Om is an internationally accepted holy symbol. Not just Indians but believers all around the world trace the Om symbol on their bodies. It is said that this enhances one’s aura.
- In Every Hindu’s home has there is at least one picture of Om in the house.
- Om symbol is placed at the entrance door of the house, pooja room.
- Place Hindu Symbol Om in business,office ,factory to keep away ill fate and fill your lives with happiness.
- Place the Om symbol on financial papers for good luck.
- The Om symbol is also popular in jewellery and is seen frequently on rings and pendants.
- Listening to a recording of Aum chants, or chanting Aum in the morning can give you a positive attitude for the rest of the day.
- Put up an image of Om on the eastern wall of your home to invite positive energy and calmness into your home.
- Whenever you are free, You can say Om just to energize your atmosphere.
- Chant Om before performing any prayers.
- Om symbol is use for Meditation
- Chant Om before going to bed.
The symbol OM represents oneness with the Supreme and helps in spiritual attainment.